Sunday, May 4, 2014

What A Fabulous Weekend!



After a week of storms and such, this weekend was sunny and dry. I took advantage of it and got a TON of yard work done! My front yard is starting to look fabulous. The back yard... well it is a work in progress. The peonies in the picture above have now started blooming for the first time in SIX YEARS. That's SIX YEARS! I'm a happy girl about that!

Lest you think I spent the whole weekend in the yard, that was certainly not the case. Grilled out with friends Friday night. Went out for pizza and craft beer with a fabulous friend yesterday --- not really on my diet, but oh so very good! Even came home with some beer swag --- a Terrapin Brewing T-shirt -- FREE! (I love free!)

Other than that, slept a lot, played with my pups, did some grocery shopping.... nothing out of the world, but man, it was a GREAT weekend! How about yours?


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are back!!

    My peonies are NO WHERE close to budding. Our super cold winter has made everything late.

    ReplyDelete