Monday, January 31, 2011

Well, That One is in the Books....

The end of January is finally here.I really did not think I was going to get through it under budget with an extremely high natural gas bill and going way over my grocery budget. But by some miracle I came in $20.17 under budget --- I sent $10 of that as a "snowflake" to Credit Card 1 this morning. I hadn't planned on the other $10, but Princess Penelope forgot to put that $10 in her gas tank this morning. Whoops.

So, at the end of the month here is where I stand:

Credit Card 1: $1674.56
Credit Card 2: $9031.89
Vet: $119.90

That brings my current debt load to: $10,826.35. That's 4% paid off this month!
It really feels great to SEE a reduction.

So... time to plan out February. The great thing is that its a short month so maybe with 3 less days, I can save a bit more and come in really under budget. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment