Sunday, February 3, 2013

Always Good Deals at Publix



With Mom still in recovery mode, and my time being divided between assisting her, working and maintaining my own household...... well, our house was pretty devoid of anything to eat, not to mention I'd had very little time to actually shop, much less actually cook. Right now, the plan is to focus on EASY to throw together stuff, foods the Princess can heat and eat on her way out the door. I've GOT to stay out of the drive thrus!!!! So, I hit two stores on Saturday --- blowing out almost half of the February grocery budget in the process. First up was Publix.... and here's what I picked up:

2 Stouffers Family Entreees
3 DiGiorno
5 Spaghettios
2 Old El Paso Refried Beans
1 Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
1 Kraft Olive Oil Mayonaise
2 Kraft Shredded Cheese
1 Breakstone Sour Cream
2 Chobani Greek Yogurt
2 Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese
2 McCormick Taco Seasoning
2 Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
4 Glade Candles
1 Eckrich Smoked Sausage
1 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

Spent: $51.58
Saved: $61.58 or 54%

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I spent $43 at the grocery store, only 17 items. I was shocked! (Then again, most of it was meats which are usually 'big' ticket items for me). You get so much for the same amount. I'm always very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Combining sales and coupons is the trick! Also, I tend to shop the deals for stock up stuff, but go to another store for the basics when I run low.

    ReplyDelete