Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!



Happy Valentine's Day to you! I hope your day has been filled with love and lots of good things! I think I've eaten enough sweets to last me til Easter, but in all honesty I'm probably not done yet. I'm sure I'll make a fabulous dent in the box of chocolate truffles pictured above (yeah, there's one missing already -- I have NO IDEA how that happened!)

I gave the Princess a box of chocolates (identical to the one above but with all the chocolates still in it), a funky bracelet and her traditional fave minor holiday gift -- an iTunes card! All in all, I spent about $15 or so for about $35 worth of stuff -- that works.

Thing 2 got a Busy Bone -- which was gone in about 2 minutes -- she doesn't know how to savor stuff.

Anyway, I hope you all have felt cherished and loved today! Have a happy Valentine Night! Hugs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment