Sunday, November 17, 2013

And Back To It



Wow! I have been away for a while. Life's been busy and I just really haven't had my thoughts together. Add that in with the fact that my internet connection has been less than reliable lately...and I just didn't get around to it.

So, in addition to being back on my blog (boy! I have a ton of reading to catch up on too!) --- I also finally went and did a bit of coupon shopping this week. Nothing big -- just taking advantage of some sales to get me back in the mode.... So here is what I picked up....

4 Beneful Healthy Smile Dog Treats (after coupons and BOGO sales, these were .65 each... normally priced at $4.29 -- they will be stocking stuffers for Thing 2)
2 CoffeeMate Creamer
2 Hormel Mashed Potatoes
2 Kraft Shredded Cheese
2 Progresso Soups
2 Ronzoni Pasta

Spent: $18.94
Saved: $31.91 or 63% -- not bad -- but YIKES that all that (very little) stuff would have been over $50 without sales and coupons.

Any good deals for you lately?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment