Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Grocery Shopping For A Gas Card


Once again this week, Publix offered the $10 off gas gift card with $50 in groceries. That is always a good deal and I HATE to pass up 20% off of gasoline, so I scoured the ad to see what I could come up with to make it a workable deal. The biggest problem was that it was NOT what I considered a stellar week for sales, but there were some deals to be had. I was also lucky enough to have 2 free product coupons for Purex Laundry Detergent that I had won from other blog giveaways. I also had a free product coupon for Green Giant Seasoned Steamer veggies. These helped get my total up to $50 in a week where I really needed the help.

So, here is what I got:

1 Stouffer Family Size Entree
1 Mrs. Paul's Fish Sticks
1 Friendship Sour Cream
2 Heluva Good French Onion Dip
9 International Delight Coffee Creamer (yes, I have issues, no, these won't last a month)
2 Hormel Chili
2 Yakisoba Noodles
1 GasX
2 Purex with Oxi Laundry Detergent
2 Kettle Sea Salt Chips
Bananas
1/2 Dozen Eggs

Total Spent: $30.43
Total Saved: $47.96 or 61%

PLUS I got a $50 gas gift card for just $40!!!!!

A good day indeed!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment