Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Shopping Trip of February



Lately, I haven't been super impressed with the coupon/sale deals I've found at my regular grocery store, so I've been doing a lot of shopping at Aldi. Also, I've been way behind on my coupon clipping and organizing so haven't been able to take advantage of the deals that were offered! I've made a real push this week to get the coupons in order, and so, I ventured into Publix yesterday. And I actually found some good deals that weren't on my list! The deal I was happiest with was that Princess's face wash was on sale for $3.50 (normally $7) and I had coupons that totalled $3.00 off of 2 (I actually had more coupons, but they only had 2 bottles left) -- so I ended up getting $14 worth of face wash for $4. That works for me!

Anyway, this is how I did:

1 Mott's Natural Applesauce
1 Rondele Garlic/Herb Cheese
2 Cheez-its
1 Barrilla Penne Pasta
2 Del Monte Tomatoes
1 Contadina Tomato Sauce
1 Mt. Olive Bread & Butter Pickles
1 Powerade 8 Pack
2 Gorton's Fish
3 Sargento Shredded Cheese
1 Hillshire Farm Smoke Sausage
2 Special K Bars 12 Pack
2 L'Oreal 360 Cleansers
1 Lucky Charms Cereal Bars
1 Kraft Olive Oil Mayonnaise
Bananas
Avocados
Apples
1 Mentos UP2U Gum

Spent: $52.06
Saved: $51 -- That's 49.48% --- pretty darn close to 50/50!

No comments:

Post a Comment