Friday, August 16, 2013

Getting Some Shopping Done


I did some grocery shopping earlier this week, but never got it posted because of losing Thing 1, so I'm finally able to get a few thoughts back together. It was a good shopping trip. Thanks to a $10 off $50 purchase coupon, my canned dog food was free. Since Thing 2 doesn't need canned food, I should probably take it back, but I'm just not at that point. Anyway, here is what I picked up:

10 Cans Publix Dog Food
2 Quilted Northern 6 Packs
1 Rachel Ray Nutrish Dog Food (14lb)
2 Palermo's Frozen Pizza
2 Bertolli's Pasta Sauces
1 Celentano Ravioli
1 Sharpie Highlighter
2 Venus Disposable Razor Packs
1 Barilla Whole Grain Pasta
1 Simply Potatoes
3 Mento's Gum
1 Fresh Express Salad Blend

Spent $47.31
Saved $49.82 or 52%

No comments:

Post a Comment