Monday, December 9, 2013

Rainy Days and Mondays

I'm starting to feel a bit waterlogged. Or maybe a tad bit prunish. I don't think we've seen the sun for more than a few seconds at a time in over a week. I miss Mr. Sun. Seriously though, I don't think we are going to have a break in all this until Wednesday or Thursday.

I probably shouldn't be griping though as tons of people have had to deal with rain in the form of snow and ice, so I guess we are a bit fortunate. Still, rainy days combined with Mondays.... ugh.

Lots on tap for this week -- its exam week and the Princess is stressed. After exams are complete, I need to get her textbooks returned to Amazon and Chegg. Still need to clean house as yesterday ended up focusing on getting the "office" in some sort of semblance of order. Still not there, but you can walk through it now. And laundry... tons of laundry..... and of course work work work. And need to pay bills. And make some phone calls. And I have a doctor's appointment this week.

So, that's how my week looks, rainy days and all. What's up for you this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment