Thursday, December 5, 2013

Wow! Time Flies!



I have been terribly neglectful lately. Time flies when you are busy busy busy --- I hope you all had a blessed and happy Thanksgiving and are gearing up for a joyous Christmas time (or whatever holiday you prefer!).

Things have been hopping around here.....

Sadly, our potential Thing 3 didn't work out. Sweet, sweet pup, but she went all alpha on Thing 2 and kept beating her up. Thing 2 was terrified of her and would hide behind us and just shake. Don't get me wrong, the pup is wonderful and sweet and tons of fun -- loves snuggles and playing with toys and exploring, but I think better suited to a home that doesn't already have a Thing in residence. If you are in the Birmingham area and looking for a sweet Thing -- let me know and I can tell you how to find out more about this really wonderful girl that needs a furever home.

Let's see, we have our halls decked and most of my Christmas shopping is complete. I've done a ton of it online this year as the deals have been pretty darn great for a lot of the things on my list. Still have a few presents to pick up, but for the most part, its just time to start wrapping.

FINALLY got my hands on my new niece during the Thanksgiving weekend. Cutest thing in the whole world. And so sweet. And smells so good. And SUCH a sweet baby. She loves her Aunt Sass. I cuddled and snuggled and rocked and bounced and made goofy faces and talked in ridiculous voice and loved every single minute of it.

So, that's what's been going on in my world! Time to catch up on some blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment