Sunday, March 31, 2013

A New Target In My Neighborhood


I love it when stores have "Grand Openings" in my area. They send out lots of special deals and offers to get you in the door to check them out. Such is the case with the new Target that opened super close to me. This is supposed to be a new style Target "P Fresh" -- not regular Target and not a Super Target -- but somewhere in between. More groceries than a regular Target, but far less than a Super Target. Although in general I simply adore Target Stores, I've never been a huge fan of their grocery sections -- mainly because I feel I can get better prices at Aldi and Publix Sales, in general. But, since they mailed me a nice little booklet of Target coupons, I decided to give them a try! These were coupons for $1 off vegetables, $1 off fresh meat, $1 off bread.... etc., etc.... So, I thought I'd give it a shot. Based on my experience, this likely will not be a "grocery destination" for me, but I'll likely try and take advantage of some of the deals along the way.

Here is what I got:

1 Market Pantry Honey Nut Oat Cereal (Cheerios)
1 Ore Ida Sweet Potato Fries
1 lb. Ground Chuck
1 Avocado
1 36 ct. Up&Up Tampons
1 Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
1 Hormel Compleats
1 Pepperidge Farm Honey Wheat Whole Grain Bread

Spent: $13.57
Saved: $11.38 (including my 5% Red Card (debit) Savings)

It was a bit confusing trying to figure out what to get since I wasn't familiar with their layout or their



No comments:

Post a Comment