Friday, April 12, 2013

54% at Publix


This is the first time in ages I've made it to Publix to get the Penny Item on Wednesday -- and it was a good day for it because the Penny Item was the Publix Deluxe Mac & Cheese. That always goes over bit around here. This wasn't a huge shopping for me, but I did fill in some gaps we needed. And by the way, this was the first time we tried the Velveeta Skillets --- not a fan.... I was very disappointed considering how much they cost --- thank GOODNESS I waited for a BOGO sale with a coupon as I really was NOT impressed.

Anyway, this is what I picked up:

1 4 Pack Slim Fast
2 Kraft Fresh Takes
1 Publix Cheesy Deluxe (Penny Item)
1 Finish Dishwasher Detergent
2 Velveeta Cheesy Skillets
3 International Delight Coffee Creamer
2 Ken's Salad Dressings
5 Campbell's Soup

Spent: $24.29
Saved: $28.18 or 54%




3 comments:

  1. (Sorry, not sure why it says that a comment was published! I am either getting old or don't remember writing anything!).

    Congrats on the savings! My first experience with mac and cheese was when I moved to the US, and we were terribly underwhelmed... borderline grossed out. I've tried some good ones since, but I'll never forget my first experience! I do like the Kraft Fresh takes, though my experience with it still has been hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome haul for 25 bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo wish we had a Publix here!

    ReplyDelete