Friday, April 12, 2013

All Is Well

The storms that came through yesterday afternoon, weren't pretty. A lot of house rattling thunder, a ton of rain, but by the time they got to us.... well, they weren't packing the punch that they had in Mississippi. For that, I am grateful.

I am a wee bit embarrassed to have left work early for what amounted to a big thunderstorm, but I'm also happy that I didn't have to drive home in it. I do get concerned though that with big huge buildup for storms that end up being not much, we will become less vigilant when the big ones really do come through. That can be dangerous. But I guess each person needs to be responsible for their own vigilance in those times.

So, back to work for me today, with a great big "YEA!" that this storm was NOTHING like almost two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment