Thursday, April 4, 2013

Publix Shopping For The Week



This was a pretty quick trip to Publix --- I had to pick up a bottle of wine because that was my contribution for a family dinner! (Love it when its that easy!) So, I picked up some other things too.
I had some good coupons, but some stuff just wasn't on a great sale.... oh well.

So, here is what I got:

2 International Delight Coffee Creamers
4 Rondele Garclic Cheese
1 Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice
2 Campbells Soup
1 Lysol Cleaner
1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Frosting
1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Flavoring
1 Chobani Greek Yogurt
1 Slim Fast 4 Pack
1 Quaker Oatmeal
2 Duncan Hines Cake Mix
1 Pam Cooking Spray
2 Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese
1 Ragu Alfredo Sauce
Wine

Spent: $ 42.50
Saved $40.31 or 49% - Not bad considering the vino!



1 comment:

  1. I love Publix because it is always a positive shopping experience. I do tend to spend too much money there. Have to watch myself!

    ReplyDelete