Saturday, January 11, 2014

Shopping the Deals Once Again



It is sometimes very easy to get out of the habit of coupon shopping. Aldi can make it so easy, but I start seeing the grocery budget creep up when I go onto auto-pilot like that. I also start noticing less of a variety. Not that I'm saying Coke 12 packs should be a regular staple around here, but I'll be honest -- we both like bubbles, so they are a nice treat -- especially when they are FREE, thanks to the awesome promotions My Coke Rewards put out in December. (Since we don't drink a lot of Cokes, I have several friends save them for me).

Anyway, I went to Publix this week to try and get back into the coupon game. I had two free product coke coupons and Publix was running a Buy 2 Get 1 Free Promo, so they were all free. I also had a BOGO Coffee-Mate coupon and there was a Publix Coupon for $1 off 2 -- making it $1.50 for both! That's a fantastic savings on something I'm rather addicted to! So here is what I got:

2 Velveeta Skillet Singles
2 Ragu Pasta Sauces
2 Coffee Mate 32 oz.
2 Stayfree Pads
3 Juicy Juice
1 Flat Out Wraps
2 V8 Fusion
2 Diet Pepsi 8 packs
1 Simply Potatoes Shredded Hashbrowns
6 Dannon Greek Yogurts
2 Sprite 12 Packs
1 Vanilla Coke 12 Pack
2 Muellers Pasta
2 Palermos Frozen Pizzas

Spent: $35.63
Saved $69.95 or 66%



No comments:

Post a Comment