Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Cheap Hair Care Edition


I made another trip back to Publix during this last sale cycle, mainly to use coupons since I've been so disorganized with them lately. I did a stock up on Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner since Publix had a Buy 3 Get 1 Free promotion AND I had 2 $3 off 2 coupons --- making the Pantene come in at $1.12/bottle. Not a bad deal. And see that box of hair color? Well, it was on clearance for $2.49 AND I had a $2 off coupon. .49 to fight Mother Nature tooth and nail? I'm all over it. I had more coupons, but that was the only one on clearance that was my color, so I just got the one. Anyway, this is what all I picked up:

4 Pantene Shampoos and Conditioners
1 Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color
6 International Delight Coffee Creamers (yes, I have issues, yes these will all get used LONG before their expiration date)
1 Angel Soft 12 Pack (Double Roll)

I had coupons for everything I bought and they were all on sale to some extent which made it a MUCH happier trip!

Spent: $20.95
Saved: $28.84 or 58%


1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous. Just in the TP and shampoo, most people spend the $20 you paid up!

    ReplyDelete