Monday, June 18, 2012

Heigh Ho! Heigh Ho! Off to School I Go!

I'm up bright and early thismorning ---- well technically not bright --- because the sun isn't even up yet. Today I am heading to the Princess's college of choice for orientation and registration. This is a 2 day event in which the students stay overnight on campus and the parents go for seminars too. After talking with the admissions office, we determined that it is not really necessary for me to be there on day 2. This is good in that it saves me quite a lot of money in hotels, meals out and boarding Thing 1 and Thing 2.

The Princess, back from her cruise will meet me there, as she is still at her Dad's, which is further south. I'm a bit nervous about her making the drive, mainly because she is taking a route she has not taken before, but she has my GPS, and her roommates Mom will be following behind her a little bit later --- so basically, if she has any trouble, another Mom can get to her rather quickly.

For now though, I've got to go get myself ready for the adventure that lies ahead. Y'all have a fabulous Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment