Friday, October 19, 2012

A Stir Crazy Shopping Trip


Being pretty much homebound this week, I was starting to go a bit crazy. So, BraveFriend came to the rescue and took me to do some grocery shopping on Wednesday -- yeah, I'd had nothing else to do EXCEPTsit there and play the "what do I want to eat" and "how can this work with my coupons" game. Yeah, I was going nutso, but I managed to do pretty well, getting some stuff that was needed, some stuff for dorm snacks and some stuff I just wanted -- cause hey, I didn't feel good -- "hello sherbet!".AND they had the gas card deal going on again!!! So here is what I got:

4 Special K Popcorn Crackers
1 Nestle Ultimates Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
1 Publix Exotic Fruits Sherbet (YUM!)
2 Bailey's Coffee Creamer
6 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
1 Smart Balance Butter Spread
2 Tombstone Pizzas
1 Peter Pan Peanut Butter
1 Publix Greenwise Toilet Paper (Penny Item!)
2 Glade Candles
2 Yakisoba Cheddar Noodles
2 Tangerines
1 Publix Dog Biscuits
2 Quaker Stila Bars
1 Playtex Tampons
4 Skittles Funsize Candies

Spent: $63.47
Saved: $ 76.72 or 55%
Plus I saved $10 off of a $50 gas gift card!




1 comment: