Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Of Coffee and Coupons


This was a week when I truly did not "need" to buy anything at the grocery store. Which was probably a good thing, because this weeks sales did not excite me very much. So, I just looked at the ad and picked up the things that were at a terrific price (using sales and coupons)that we use with regularity (and therefore I HATE paying full price!).

So, here is how I did:

3 Caribou Coffee
3 Wylers Light Drink Mix
1 Publix Peanut Butter
1 Stouffers Family Size Entree

Spent: $18.09
Saved: $34.05 -- That's 65% but coupon savings were $10.78 alone!
(and lots of good morning starts thanks to all that coffee!)


3 comments:

  1. A 65% savings, I'm jealous. Wylers drink mix? I don't think I've seen those before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is similar to Crystal Light, but not quite as expensive. I don't like drinking plain water all the time so I've been drinking Crystal Light and such since I stopped buying soft drinks with a lot of regularity. These were clearanced at $1.50 each so I snapped them up.

      Delete
  2. Awesome deals!! I can't imagine saving that much on food like that!

    ReplyDelete