Monday, October 28, 2013

End of October? Already?

I can't believe how quickly October has gone by! Time flies when you're having fun I guess.... and boy have I lived it up this month! And my budget is screaming because of it! Trips to Gulf Shores and Memphis, went to see Bama play, had dinner out with friends, went over my grocery budget, BADLY.... all that and the holidays aren't even here yet!

I promised myself no lifestyle inflation, but I haven't done a great job of that. Time to kick it into gear maybe? Get back to doing what I need to do. I won't be able to get through Christmas without debt if I'm not a lot more careful. So, I need a plan. I need to polish up the budget -- and stick to it. And I need to quit being so cavalier. That gets you into trouble fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment