Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Lots of Good Deals To Be Had


I really like coupon shopping, but lately the deals out there have been less than stellar, so I've been doing most of my shopping at Aldi --- although lately when I've gone there, half of what I need at the time is out of stock. Anyway, this week's Publix ad had enough stuff that I decided to make a quick run (yes, some of it is junk.... but really.... who watches football and eats healthy stuff?).... So, this is what I picked up:

1 Beneful Dog Food
3 Fiber One Protein Bars
1 Beneful Beef Stew
2 Hidden Valley Ranch Dressings
1 Cheez-its
3 Zucchini
2 DiGiorno Frozen Pizzas
1 Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder
3 Farm Rich Cheese Bites
2 International Delight Coffee Creamers

Spent: $36.17
Saved $42.53 or 54%

No comments:

Post a Comment