Friday, December 9, 2011

Groceries! Finally!



So, I have been woefully neglectful on shopping lately? Coupons? Haven't clipped them worth a flip in over a month? Sale shopping? Nada. Taking pictures and blogging about my groceries. Haha. Apparently not. But I finally went to the store yesterday evening and here is what I got:

10 Powerades
2 Publix Froxen Pizzas
1 Bag Beggin Strips
2 Pillsbury Ready To Bake Cookies
1 Flipz White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
1 Coffeemate Creamer
3 Ramen Noodles
2 Knorr Sides
1 Bag Arborio Rice
2 Publix Diet Lemon Lime Sodas
Wine
1 Barbers Frozen Chicken Entree
2 Hormel Compleats
1 Busy Chewnola Bone

Spent: $36.94
Saved: $29.90 or 43%

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I know how you feel...I think we all need a break sometime. No different than any other job or project that we do in life. Just look at my post shopping blahs...and you will see I fully understand ;)

    ReplyDelete