Friday, March 9, 2012

Publix Savings 62%



This week, I had my best savings percentage in ages at Publix --- 62% --- the thing that truly amazes me though, is this is NOT a large amount of groceries, and had I paid full price for it all, I would have spent $78.91. Grocery prices are truly skyrocketing. And yes, that is three 12 packs of soft drinks you see there --- I had a coupon for a free 12 pack of Coke from redeeming My Coke Rewards points on on one of their Wednesday deals, and I held on to it waiting for a deal. My deal came in the way of a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale at Publix -- so I paid $4.99 for all 3. One of them will be saved to send with the Princess on Spring Break.

Anyway, this is what I bought:

3 12 Packs Coke Products
1 Stouffers Family Size Entree
1 TGIFridays Entree
6 Hamburger Helper
2 Philadelphia Cooking Creme
6 Pillsbury Crescent Roll 4 packs
3 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll 4 packs
1 Bumble Bee Tuna 4 pack
1 Coffee Creamer
4 Hormel Compleats

Spent: $30.07
Saved $48.84 --- that's 62%!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment