Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shopping for the Deals



So today was a quick trip to Publix just to take advantage of some of the deals. I will do a big grocery shopping this weekend at Aldi for fruits, veggies, meat and dairy stuff. Today was actually a pretty good shopping trip, but what really astounded me was the realization that if I had paid "regular" prices for JUST the TP and Laundry Detergent, I would have spend the same amount that I spent matching sales and coupons (but I got a whole lot more!). So here is what I picked up:


2 Bottles All Laundry Detergent
1 Publix Ice Cream
4 Totino's Pizza Stuffers
1 Mentos Gum
1 Coffee Mate Coffee Creamer
4 Ramen Noodles
2 Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Chips
1 Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing
1 Publix Paper Towels (Penny Item!!!!)
2 12pks Angel Soft Toilet Paper

Spent: $28.72
Saved $37.86 or 57%

Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment