Saturday, May 12, 2012

Starting Saturday

Today is a fresh new day ---- time to start over on some things, time for new resolve. The last few weeks have been stressful with a capital S, and I've dropped the ball on some things I shouldn't have. I've thrown a few pity parties, and I've screwed up some things on the personal front. But today is a new day, and I have SO much to be thankful for!

The Princess got a 150/150 on her Budget Project! That made for a great way to end the semester! She got her cap and gown yesterday --- yikes! This is REAL now! My pups are happy and healthy (if a wee bit cheesed off with me for running out of treats).

I've got a busy weekend ahead --- looks like I'll be cleaning house, doing laundry and grocery shopping today. The yard needs some attention, but its likely to rain most of the day so that will have to be put off. I may even try and squeeze in some freezer cooking!

Tomorrow, my sweet niece is hosting a Mothers Day Brunch for me, her Mom and her Gran (my Mom). The Princess would be helping her with it, but the Princess has to work. She will definitely be missed, but its okay --- the girl needs the $$$!

I hope y'all have a fabulous and productive Saturday! I'm hoping to report back that I've got a sparkly house, clean laundry and a well stocked pantry, fridge and freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment