Sunday, January 6, 2013

Groceries & Gas


 
 
Publix once again offered the gas card deal. Gotta LOVE 20% off gas. When I was at the store, though, they didn't have one displayed for the station I wanted. When I asked at customer service, the lady told me that if I bought $100 in groceries, I could get two gift cards at $10 off each..... and that's pre-coupon price on my groceries. And the combo of the manufacturer coupons and Publix coupons and sales --- well, there were some pretty sweet deals to be had --- and on stuff that we actually need/use!
 
So, here's what I got:
 
2 International Delight Coffee Creamers
1 Country Crock Mashed Potatoes
2 Ragu Pasta Sauces
2 Armour Meatballs
2 Kraft Shredded Cheese
3 Ronzoni Pastas
1 Land O Lakes Half & Half
2 Simple Facial Wipes
1 Quaker Popped Chips
4.75 Pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breats
3 Green Giant Frozen Vegetables
1 Publix American Singles
2 Centrum Vitamins
2 Kraft Mac & Chees
2 Crystal Light
1 Ken's Salad Dressing
1 Advil (50 ct)
1 Publix Wheat Bread
1 30 Pound Pedigree Dog Food (not pictured)
 
Spent (groceries): $73.77
Saved (groceries): $76.74 or 51%
PLUS saved $20 on $100 worth of Gasoline Gift Cards!
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment