Friday, January 18, 2013

Just a Quick Trip


I would not have thought I'd have had time to do ANY grocery shopping this week. And I really didn't have much. But we needed some things from the store for her, so I took the extra couple minutes and picked up a few things for my own household. NOTE: I understand that it is probably NOT the best idea to feed the Princess Chef Boyardee a bunch of times in one week.... but, I HAVE to believe its a better choice for her to throw in her lunch when she's walking out the door to class than to head to the nearest fast food joint between classes. Desperate times, desperate measures.

Anyway, this is what I picked up:

1 Publix Paper Towels
3 Pasta Roni
1 Honey Nut Cheerios
1 Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing
1 Bisquick
8 (blush) cans Chef Boyardee

Spent $13.13
Saved: $18.09 or 58%



No comments:

Post a Comment