Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Cleaning

For some reason I have decided that I need to have a get together with friends at my house in eight days. And is my house in ANY condition to have a ton of people in it? That would be a negative! So this weekend, I am getting EVERYTHING in shape! And I mean everything! Thing 1 is going to get himself all prettied up at the groomers. Thing 2 is getting a pedicure (being a short haired dog, its much easier for me to get her looking good, but the nails I just can't handle!)

The house will be cleaned top to bottom, corner to corner! The grass is FINALLY going to get cut. Some small projects I have been putting off will finally get accomplished. So, I may be a little absent this weekend. I've got a lot to get done in a VERY short time. Oh, and did I mention I will be out of town for work for three of those eight days?

The invitations have already gone out, so no backing out now. WHAT was I thinking?

1 comment: