Friday, March 25, 2011

Took longer than I thought...

This week seemed endless.... I can't believe how much I have crammed into it! Had the big work conference, regular office days, worked the side gig, traveled some and in the midst of it all.... a root canal. Completely and 100% wiped out my cafeteria plan for the year in one swoop. Yeah, I'm hoping we don't get sick.

That toothache that was nagging me a week or so ago? Came back with a vengeance Tuesday. Wednesday I was just praying for the conference to end. Soon as it was over I called the dentist and begged to be seen. They worked me in.....thankfully.But all that time in the chair means my jaw still hurts. Today, I had real food for the first time since Wednesday morning. Sleep has been virtually nonexistent. I haven't figured out the budget and now I have to rework it completely to make sure I have money to cover any medical or dental care (copays, deductibles, etc) we may need over the nine months.

I think I'm going to take a nap now.

1 comment:

  1. I have had one root canal before and I DO NOT want to repeat that ever again! Poor girl!

    ReplyDelete