Monday, November 21, 2011

Things Are Looking Up

I had every intention of posting yesterday, but time just got away from me. A busy weekend to be sure! The side gig event was good, not stellar, but good, but even better.... I found my lost tote bag! Somehow, it got wedge between the passenger seat and door --- when I had checked through the car multiple times, I had been going through it from the drivers side. Doh! I feel EVER so much better now!!!! That is a huge relief!

Yesterday, I made a big long to-do list and managed to cross each and every thing off of it. Can't remember the last time THAT happened! The house is clean, decorations are ready to be put up and I'm starting to peruse the Black Friday ads. Most of my Christmas shopping is done --- except for the Princess. I really wish she'd get me a list SOON! I've perused the Target Black Friday Ad a good deal. At first, I didn't think it was so stellar, but upon further review --- it is actually pretty good ---- and there are some LOW prices for things Princess will need next year at college! I don't want to make college needs her Christmas, so I think I need to look at stuff rer nowally closely and make good and NOT SPONTANEOUS decisions!

I'll hit the grocery store tonight for the final things I need for Thanksgiving cooking. I'm thinking Aldi may be the way to go if they aren't completely cleaned out. I can get in and out of there quickly AND save a good deal of money. I just have to go over my grocery list one more time.

For now though, I'm going to drink my coffee then get ready for work as I admire my super clean house! Y'all have a great Monday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found it, and you have a clean house, AND you are getting ready to decorate!!!! WOO HOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on doing everything on your list!

    ReplyDelete