Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Princess Goes Grocery Shopping


This is what happened when I sent the Princess to do the grocery shopping while I was at work. She wasn't sure where to put all the fruit I had her pick up, so she left it in the bag on the floor of the kitchen (instead of picking up the phone and calling to ask. Thing 2 apparently thought my pineapple smelled really good. So she helped herself to a little snack. Sigh.

And the Princess didn't take a picture so the chewed up pineapple will have to do. This is what she picked up for me at Aldi (plus a couple things that weren't on my list):

2 Pineapples
1 Cantaloupe
1 Honeydew Melon
Bananas
Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice (NOT on my list)
Light Sour Cream
Kiwi Fruit
Raspberry Lemonade (also NOT on my list)
Chicken Breasts

Spent: $20.09

(I think I am going to have to give a little reminder about sticking to the list -- AND putting all of the groceries up!)

2 comments:

  1. Heh. I guess we're lucky my parents' dog will not go near grocery bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thing 2 is really lucky that it was 99 cent on sale Aldi pineapple and not a $4 regular grocery store pineapple!

    ReplyDelete