Friday, April 22, 2011

Finally heading home!

I have been on the road since Tuesday. I am SOOOO ready to get home! I just got my complimentary breakfast from the hotel and then I will be heading out the door. I've got a ton to do when I finally do get home! I have done very little Easter basket shopping. Even though she's 16, I still do the basket deal for Princess Penelope. Thing 1 and Thing 2 get baskets, too! I also have to do some grocery shopping to finish up what I have to cook for Easter lunch. And my house is a disaster area! It was pretty bad when I left, so I know I have a lot to do. And it rained most of the week at home, so my grass is probably about a foot tall again. Sigh.

Guess its time to get off the computer and get loaded up for home! Have a Blessed Good Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment