Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's all how you look at it!

I'm on the road for work again. I'm in the middle of my high travel season which means other things get neglected. Housework, cooking, grocery shopping, laundry.... all way behind. I'm spending so much time out of the office that I'm feeling the pinch of piles and piles of work that need to be done during the rare times I seem to be there. To say I'm stressed out and getting frustrated is a bit of an understatement.

As I pulled into town to check into my Home Sweet Hampton AGAIN, this guy was waiting at the light in front of me.... Interesting how someone else's trials make yours seem all the more manageable!


You have to look kind of close, but he's got a tailight out, he's over the line.... and oh yeah, a gas nozzle and hose hanging from his gas tank. My day? Not so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment