Thursday, August 23, 2012

Loving Aldi



I've shopped frequently at Aldi over the past year or so. One benefit is that I can get in and get out very quickly. There aren't a ton of choices so if you just need basic stuff it is fabulous. Also, the prices are simply awesome. Now that I'm basically just cooking, cleaning and eating for one, the savings are even more noticeable. And its really nice to be in and out of a store in about 15 mintues. Since I haven't had to do a big grocery shopping that included actual meats and such since the Princess left for school, my grocery bill is enjoying the break. Anyway, here's what I got:

Sweet Potato Chips
Speical K Bars
Grapes
Bananas
Bread
Turkey Lunch Meat
Light Sour Cream
Peaches

That's IT. That's all I needed for the week!
Spent: $14.41


No comments:

Post a Comment