Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ready for Home

I'm ready to go home. I've been on the road since Tuesday. This is my third night in a row in a hotel. I had hoped to get on the road and head back early this afternoon, but that did NOT work out.  At this point, I am ROAD WEARY. I'm tired of traveling. Even with racking up 2 no spend days this trip (yes! today was another no spend!),  I'm sick of the road. I sleep like crap in hotels. I want my own bed. I can't get my room any warmer than just above freezing. My back hurts.  Mobile is the rainiest city in the U.S. and this week, I understand why.

I miss my pups. I know they are safe and sound and having a super blast with Brave Friend, but I miss them and I'm ready to have a pup curled up at my feet. I miss Princess Penelope, however to be honest, she still won't be home from the beach until Saturday.

I. JUST. WANT. TO. GO. HOME.
(Sorry for the whining, I'm just totally over being a road warrior this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment