Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Favorite BOGO

If you've got a Publix in your area, you know how fabulous the BOGO deals are. I don't always make it to the store on Wednesdays, although I should because that's the penny item day! But today, I made SURE I went after work. Why? Because this week, my absolute favorite BOGO item is on sale! Eight O' Clock Coffee --- French Vanilla! My name is Sass, and I am a caffeine addict. I'm really really glad it went BOGO, because I was down to my last bag and the regular price has jumped almost a $1 per bag. Anyway, this was just a quick trip to be sure they didn't sell out of my morning go-juice and here's what I got:


4 Publix Soft Drinks
1 Edwards Singles Pie - 2 pack
1 Publix Saltines (penny item!)
1 Lay's Potato Chips
4 Bags Eight O' Clock Coffee - French Vanilla
1 Philadelphia Cooking Creme
1 Lipton Soup

Spent $18.96
Saved: $27.95, or 60%

And the best thing? I can now continue to function in the mornings for the foreseeable future!

2 comments:

  1. Do you want me to mail you my 8o'clock coupons??? If you do, email me your address again :) No point in them going to waste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great! Address is forthcoming! Any coupon you are looking for in particular?

    ReplyDelete