Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pup-Sitting

Thing 1 and Thing 2 had a buddy spend the night last night. 3 pups, 2 people and 1100 square feet. Its been an interesting 24 hours. Brave Friend, who keeps Thing 2 and sometimes Thing 1 when I go out of town for work had to go out of town with the Law Enforcement Torch Run benefitting Special Olympics. So her pup, who happens to me a Husky-Malamute mix came over to hang out with us. Brave Friend has saved me a bunch of $$$$ over the past few months keeping my pups when I've had to travel. It is nice to be able to return the favor!

Let me tell you, that is a BIG  BOY! And Big Boy happens to like sprawling out right in the center of any and all walkways. I've tripped trying to get around or over him several times. Its been fun though.... its kind of interesting to watch Thing 2 let go of her Alpha Dog mentality and acquiesce to the most laid back dog you've ever met.

Right now, the pups and I are chilling on the porch.... I'm drinking coffee, Big Boy is completely engrossed with his paws, Thing 1 is snoozing and Thing 2 is trying to catch bumblebees... Thing 2 is sometimes not very bright. I suppose if she catches one, she might learn....hmmm....maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment