Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Temporary Insanity?

That's the only excuse I can come up with for why a normally sane and pretty much rational person will agree to take two teenage girls on an overnight trip to Atlanta in July to see..... Britney Spears.

Britney is Princess Penelope's all time fave. So much so, in fact, that she said that THIS is all she wants for her birthday. And in a moment of weakness I agreed. So, while I was working my side gig on Saturday, I gave Princess Penelope my card and let her order the tickets online.

They just arrived via UPS. The UPS man (who used to make the deliveries to my former office locale) and I chatted for a minute and I opened the package and said.... "Pray for me." When I showed him what was in the package, he laughed and said, "Good luck with that."

Oh lordy, I might just be crazy after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment