Monday, June 27, 2011

Pizza Night!


Around here, we LOVE pizza! For me, I can eat it with just about anything on it except fungus. Keep the mushrooms off of my pie please! For Princess Penelope --- the more boring the better. Plain cheese. Nothing else. So when I make it at home, it tend to just go boring --- way easier than putting the extras on just one half --- and letting extras go to waste. So, boring pizza it is.

So, anyway, I made this pizza last night and just about the time I'm popping it in the oven, Princess Penelope calls asking if she can spend the night out. So, boring pizza night for me all by myself. If she'd called 10 minutes earlier, I could have put all kinds of stuff on it. Onions, bellpepper, pineapple, ham..... hmmmm....
but alas, boring pizza it was.... with Thing 1 and Thing 2 staring intently the whole time. They didn't seem to think it was as boring as I did!

You will notice however, that my pizza is not quite the traditional shape. For some reason, I can't ever seem to get my pizza dough to actually make a nice round circle. Instead, it looks kind of like a deformed flower. Pizza shaping --- not one of my biggest strengths. Anybody know a sure-fire trick for that?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment