Friday, June 10, 2011

Rain, rain, RAIN, rAin, RaiN, raiN, RAIN!


Do you SEE that? Those little polka-dotty things all over my Canna Lily leaves? And do you know what those little things are? Those are real-honest-to-goodness raindrops! Its been so long since we had any of those around here, I'd kind of forgotten what they looked like! And aren't they pretty? All cool and refreshing and watery all over my plants. Pardon me while I do my happy rain shimmy!

My rain barrel actually has water in it! (Yea! I hooked it up right!) All of my posies that were previously muttering profanities at me are all perky! Now, if I could get a few more showers like this one, we'd really have something going!

And, as an added bonus --- it's 7:20 p.m. and its 78 degrees outside! I haven't seen it under 90 at 9 pm in weeks! The AC is strangely quiet. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment