Thursday, June 2, 2011

Still working on that budget

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to have it done by the END of the month?!?!?! Yikes. I had plans to work on it until it was done when I got home from work. But then at 330 I got a phone call. A customer from my side gig with buyers remorse. I think I've got her issue dealt with, but I had to do some research on it, I explained that I was still at work but as soon as I could get home and research the problem I'd call her back. I called her back as soon as I could get the research done. She was in traffic so said she had to call me later. I anwered on the first ring and tried to provide her with the necessary information she needed to resolve the issue. She cut me off because she had houseguests.... (ummm.... didn't she call ME?) Anyway, I'm still waiting for her to call me back. However, if she calls after 930, I'm not answering because I am going to bed! If it can wait through her dinner party, it can wait til tomorrow.

I know that sounds tacky but I've spent a good four hours on trying to get her situation (which by the way was of her own doing) resolved and it will be at great cost to me in lost commission that has already posted. And I'm tired. And I have another full day of the real job tomorrow. So I'm going to bed. End of whining.

On the bright side though --- I resisted the urge to grab takeout since my day had gone to hades in a handbasket, and cooked at home instead. Day 2 of June's No Eating Out... I'm rocking that!

Maybe I'll work on the budget tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. If you have a weak moment on the no eating out thing, let me know! I will give you some recipe help :)

    ReplyDelete