Monday, August 22, 2011

A Bunch of Nothing

I had this whole post planned out. And then, a case of the Mondays hit.

1. New software at work which is supposed to make us more efficient.... no, we're just having to work it, and do our regular backups for it too..... 3x work. Efficient, I think not!
2. Spent 1 1/2 hour working on stuff for the side gig --- and the computer locked up. Had to do it ALL OVER AGAIN!
3. Thing 1 & Thing 2 got into the trash..... that was NOT fun to clean up.
4. I broke 3 nails.
5. No rain ---- my posies are muttering profanities.
6. Kevin on Design Star got sent home --- I hate it because he always made me laugh.
7. I completely forgot what my original topic for this blogpost was going to be --- and I have no clue where I put my notes.

So.... without further ado, I'm going to bed. Tuesday will be better. I hope.

'Night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment