Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Cleaning Fit

This has kind of been a lost week around here --- I didn't get half of the stuff accomplished over the weekend that I had planned due to car issues. Then this week I spent Monday evening getting ready for working my side gig Tuesday evening. Worked the side gig Tuesday evening. Wednesday I made dinner, cleaned the kitchen and relaxed for a while. Tonight, I went out for dinner and drinks with some coworkers as a farewell for one and to celebrate the promotion of another.

So, I got home and found out that I am having visitors at 11 a.m. tomorrow. And my house Looks. Like. Crap. I was planning on taking tomorrow off anyway, to get some stuff done. Now, I know I will be rolling out of bed at 5:30, inhaling some coffee and then giving the entire house the once over. Jeez, nothing like getting hit with an OMG moment at almost the last minute!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. This is what I like to call....Flight of the Bumblebee cleaning.

    Hey, at least it is done and you will have the weekend off!

    ReplyDelete